Dr. Peter Arlett
• Qualified in Medicine from University College London (UCL) (1991).
• Fellow of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (FFPM) of the Royal College of Physicians of London
• Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburg
• Honorary Professor, London School of Hygiene and Tropic Medicine
Career to date:
• Head of Data Analytics and Methods at European Medicines Agency (current)
• Co-chair of the HMA-EMA Big Data Steering Group (current)
• Head of Pharmacovigilance and Epidemiology, EMA (2013–2020).
• Head of Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management, EMA (2008-2013).
• Principal Administrator, Pharmaceuticals Unit, European Commission (2003-2008).
• Expert Assessor and manager, UK MHRA (1996-2001).
• Hospital Physician, UK NHS, UCL, Oxford, Hammersmith (to 1996).